Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The single mom... wasn't always single

When I was making a play book for my life being a single mom at 20 wasn't exactly on my list. I wanted to see the world and focus on my career that I was taking off at. I didn't think I had time to fall back into it with my high school love...let alone be pregnant alone. To this day I will always thank wyatt for saving me and getting me in the mind frame to accomplish my dreams but It's not always easy. I find myself in dark places feeling hate towards a man I use to have so much love for. And please before you go bashing his name for leaving I held the door open for him he just took his chance to walk out. I knew I wasn't going to be able to provide for my son with him holding me back. He thought my dreams and goals were a joke...he still does. But the point is we just wernt ment to be but I belive god wanted me to bring wyatt into this world. He has a plan for both of us I just have to trust it. I'm now 21 going on 22 wyatt will be 2 soon and we are both in a much better place then I know my ex is in. I have a business that pays the bills and also let's me be home with wyatt. I work more when I need the money but I'm not lost that's the important thing. All my friends ask me what in doing that working for me how I found myself. Everytime I'm asked this I relize I didn't find myself I made myself into what I wanted wyatt to be proud of. I don't have time to make sure I please other people the only thing I have time for is to show wyatt how loved he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment